Tuesday, December 28, 2010

In Which Trai Admits to Negligence

Hello, all! A quick note just to apologize for my absolute lack of time lately--while I've been reading plenty, I've only just started my winter break last week, and the papers I had to write were just eating me alive. I had one in nearly every class! Thus, every promise I made to get the reviews up and coming shortly... well, clearly it didn't happen!

Thus, I now have a backlog of four reviews to get done, and they are:

* The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes, Arthur Conan Doyle
* The Hound of the Baskervilles, " "
* Mr. Darcy's Obsession, Abigail Reynolds
* 84, Charing Cross Road, Helene Hanff

I have substantially less to do now that I'm on break, and I'm hoping to blow through the backlog tomorrow if I work very intensely. My apologies again, with a promise that I will be back up and running soon and into the New Year, and many happy returns to you all!

- Trai

1 comment:

  1. Totally understandable! I'm in the same position myself. Christmas was fun but it derailed any sense of routine I had. lol
    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and you will have a good break! :)

    ReplyDelete