Tuesday, September 7, 2010

In Which Trai Celebrates Her Blogiversary!


Hello, everybody!

I noticed a few days ago that a blog I've been reading is approaching its one-year anniversary, and it motivated me to look up what date I started this blog last year. Lo and behold, it was September 7th!

I can't even believe that a year of this blog has gone by so fast! I've gotten some great opportunities through all these different publishers and blogs--big thanks to Quirk Books, Sourcebooks, Titan Books and Del Rey for providing me with books to review, as well as Austenblog and Christopher over at Sally's Friends, a Millennium fansite, for featuring my reviews. I've really enjoyed book-blogging and I've met some fantastic people.

So here's to another year of book-blogging for me and all of my compatriots. Happy reading!

- Trai

No comments:

Post a Comment